Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Disclaimer regarding loan of server Options
Kalle Anka
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:33:52 AM

Groups: Owner

Dear all concerned,

I have received several requests from a few known people asking if I can loan them out a PC that would have internet connectivity, for their own personal use. I feel that I am now in a position that I can comfortably lend this machine out to them remotely on a strict agreement basis, which will be well documented and filed. This is a favour I’m now prepared to honour in return for their free-of-charge past, present and future staffing and managerial help in the Ankeborg online gaming community. These people have been notified of my decision, and at this time, I’m limiting the loan to those selected people.

Disclaimer:
I, the proprietor of Ankeborg’s Playground, cannot and will not be held in any way legally responsible for the manner in which this machine is utilised. The people who are lending the machine have been informed of their responsibility and have also been informed of the implications of breaking the law, such as software piracy and copyright infringements. They have in full accepted that responsibility. If any breeches of the law occur, I will without hesitation, suspend the agreement which will no longer allow these people access to the machine.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kalle