Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

After 2 years :) Options
Hieu
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:54:45 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2005
Posts: 404
Location: Weston-S-Mare, N.Somerset, UK
Hey guys, dunno if any of you remember me? But yeah Hi Smile

Guess I'd pop by to say Hello, can somebody update me on IP's and the list of all Ankeborg Playground servers please? Sorry it's been a while Woot

But Anywayz I is back BIATCHES Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
tuntis
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:57:48 PM

Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/31/2005
Posts: 2,460
Location: Finland
HOLYSHIT
Hieu
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:00:37 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2005
Posts: 404
Location: Weston-S-Mare, N.Somerset, UK
YEAH I KNOW ZOMG Smile
=MS=DECEiFER
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:07:19 PM


Rank: Community Manager
Groups: =[FN]= - Leader, =MS= Leader, Community Manager, Property Manager

Joined: 7/9/2005
Posts: 5,870
Location: Ireland
Welcome back, Hieu. Are you actually going to stay this time? Shocked

For servers and ports, see: http://forum.abplayground.net/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=4899
Squall
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:08:47 PM


Rank: Addicted
** Banned **

Joined: 12/30/2005
Posts: 2,472
Warnings: 6
Location: Exeter, UK
I give u 1 week Razz
Sprinter
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:12:44 PM

Rank: Administrator
Groups: =AoA= - Leader, Administrator, Betatester, Moderator, Property Manager

Joined: 8/30/2005
Posts: 3,616
Surprised Welcome back Buig
Hieu
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 6:13:48 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2005
Posts: 404
Location: Weston-S-Mare, N.Somerset, UK
Am I gonna stay this time? I'm going to be in and out, but I'll probs be on SA:MP quite alot, I haven't got VC back so ehh Smile Dunno if I can guarantee.
boby123
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:01:35 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: =AoA= - Member, Member

Joined: 11/26/2005
Posts: 2,092
Location: 15 Ocean Beach Ave.
Hieu wrote:
Am I gonna stay this time? I'm going to be in and out, but I'll probs be on SA:MP quite alot, I haven't got VC back so ehh Smile Dunno if I can guarantee.


omfg where have you been!? Hug
=MS=DECEiFER
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 7:46:08 PM


Rank: Community Manager
Groups: =[FN]= - Leader, =MS= Leader, Community Manager, Property Manager

Joined: 7/9/2005
Posts: 5,870
Location: Ireland
Hieu wrote:
Am I gonna stay this time? I'm going to be in and out, but I'll probs be on SA:MP quite alot, I haven't got VC back so ehh Smile Dunno if I can guarantee.

Fuck SA-MP. MTA: SA DM is out. Very happy

See: http://forum.abplayground.net/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=5504
Bandit
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:58:32 PM


Rank: Administrator
Groups: Administrator, Moderator

Joined: 4/22/2005
Posts: 1,964
Location: Denmark
You are welcome back anytime Hieu Razz
Kylianvb
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 7:25:27 AM

Rank: Addicted
Groups: =MS= Member, Member

Joined: 5/9/2006
Posts: 869
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
=MS=DECEiFER wrote:

Like we play that a lot?

Meh, AB servers are kindof dead nowadays.
Hieu
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 5:35:31 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2005
Posts: 404
Location: Weston-S-Mare, N.Somerset, UK
Kylianvb wrote:

Like we play that a lot?

Meh, AB servers are kindof dead nowadays.


why is that?
ZeusTacos
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 8:49:00 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/16/2006
Posts: 1,182
Location: Chapter 22
Script down for like 2 years or so....
Kalle Anka
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:16:42 PM


Rank: Owner
Groups: Owner

Joined: 2/5/2004
Posts: 5,256
Location: Sweden
ZeusTacos wrote:
Script down for like 2 years or so....


Shocked Please explain why is it down? what is down?
Le Baiser Volé
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:40:36 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/24/2008
Posts: 329
Location: Ireland
Hieu wrote:
Hey guys, dunno if any of you remember me? But yeah Hi Smile

Guess I'd pop by to say Hello, can somebody update me on IP's and the list of all Ankeborg Playground servers please? Sorry it's been a while Woot

But Anywayz I is back BIATCHES Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


I don't kno u.. But hiiii! Welcome bak?! Razz
death_Wish
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:06:46 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: [PAD] - Member, Member

Joined: 8/5/2005
Posts: 972
Location: Toronto, ON
lol XTC, i think your right..maybe abit longer who knows.

Welcome Hieu! The genius behind the Ankeborg Olympics and CF Beer! This for sure aint no Newbie Introduction!

Yo Hieu.. Get your boy Drizzy back here. hes whack now.
Deli
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:51:15 AM

Rank: Administrator
Groups: =LNL= Member , Administrator, Betatester, Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2006
Posts: 1,148
Though I doubt you remember me (I know you only by reputation and your old posts), it's good to see you, Hieu!

Welcome back! Very happy
Hieu
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 12:41:15 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2005
Posts: 404
Location: Weston-S-Mare, N.Somerset, UK
Deli wrote:
Though I doubt you remember me (I know you only by reputation and your old posts), it's good to see you, Hieu!

Welcome back! Very happy


lol what was your name back then?

Ok guys, what game do you play now? MTA:VC, MTA:SA, SA-MP or what?

IT'S TIME FOR THE REBIRTH xD
ZeusTacos
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:04:04 PM


Rank: Addicted
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/16/2006
Posts: 1,182
Location: Chapter 22
Hieu wrote:


lol what was your name back then?

Ok guys, what game do you play now? MTA:VC, MTA:SA, SA-MP or what?

IT'S TIME FOR THE REBIRTH xD


errr....we don't rly play any of them...i don't know, since nothing was heard of the script we just stopped hopping,but it would be nice to try mta vc if other guys want(btw guys plan worked perfectly i can still sit at computer!!!)
Kalle Anka
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:28:37 PM


Rank: Owner
Groups: Owner

Joined: 2/5/2004
Posts: 5,256
Location: Sweden
ZeusTacos wrote:

errr....we don't rly play any of them...i don't know, since nothing was heard of the script we just stopped hopping,but it would be nice to try mta vc if other guys want(btw guys plan worked perfectly i can still sit at computer!!!)


Zeus you really should stop talking about things you really dont know anything about
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.1.0 - Custom
Copyright © 2003-2005 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.097 seconds.