[signature][/signature]
Topic: Ohai
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:21:54 PM
Welcome back!loving 3some

[signature][/signature]
Topic: Hello!
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:25:02 AM
ZeusTacos wrote:
I'm pretty sure I remember a Tony_Montana....not sure though.....anyways this is a new account my old one wus TommyVercetti....Maby I just saw you chat or something,I m really bad with names...Anyways welcome back

There were always tons of TommyVercetti's... from [***]Tommy to VercettiGang. I probably did meet you, just don't remember which specific one.

[signature][/signature]
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2009 8:49:22 PM
Thanks to everyone again for the welcome.

What would I have to do to become a beta tester of VCO. And, would anyone be willing to share a copy of VCO Beta with me?Buig

[signature][/signature]
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:00:18 AM
Hehe...
You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Thank you everyone for the warm helping I was hoping I would get...loving 3some

[signature][/signature]
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 1:17:25 AM
=MS=DECEiFER wrote:

Ankeborg never had a VC-MP server, and probably never will. MTA:VC is still there, but it's not used anymore. However, we're looking at a new mod that's being released soon that beats VC-MP and MTA:VC put together. It's called VCO (Vice City Online). The developers (ReGeX and Koolio) are members on this forum, and we work closely with them in the development of the new mod (which is hosted by GTAGaming.com).

Stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, feel free to get to know the rest of the community by reading / posting on the forums.

http://www.gtagaming.com/vco

Promo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRp7rDjwTc&fmt=18

Enjoy. Smile

I heard about that mod. Everyone in NoN is talking about it too. Smile

[signature][/signature]
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:40:48 PM
=MS=DECEiFER wrote:
Hello, welcome back to AB.

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I've changed my name too. I used to be Seifer.

I once stunted with you... once. One question, when will the MTA:VC and VC:MP servers be back?

[signature][/signature]
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:08:21 PM
Hello all at thy Ankeborg. Ye have played here many years ago on the MTA:VC server but don't remember my previous aliases. Maybe it was Ali. My intentions on coming back to visit are because of =AoA=Scott* who came onto the NoN server and reminded me of the fun I used to have here. If Scott doesn't identify me, I'm Hulk aka Greenman_Hulk aka Tony_Montana aka [NoN]Ali. But I am currently known as Tony_Montana now. I hope the Ankeborg servers come back soon onto VC:MP and MTA:VC so I can experience the love and gratitude once more.

Sincerely,
[NoN]Ali.

[signature][/signature]