Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 674
[0.79% of all post / 0.10 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: hai gaiz lulz
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:13:58 AM
lets celebrate with spam in my topic : D

Wanna join the Angels of Anarchy? Find out how here: =AoA= The Angels of Anarchy
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:56:43 AM
By the way. I would like to get back into beta testing, I know the applications were over 2 months ago but that is somthing I really enjoyed with AB. I always had lots of ideas and I think I was one of the best contributers. I know I wont be able to contribute to VC based beta testing although I will be able to contribute ideas and problem solve. But I will always be there when you need me in SA. I was a previous beta tester so me getting back into it after application periods shouldent be that unfair should it?

Wanna join the Angels of Anarchy? Find out how here: =AoA= The Angels of Anarchy
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:18:19 AM
hai i r new her so plz dont ban but i got banned can u plz unban me cuz like i is just I DONT ARE NEED GET BANED FUCK i r just ram people and stuff and u ban me wtf they like read rulez but wtf why read rules on dm server? Sad
ne wayz hai ab hows it going? i might make a comeback if i can fix my vc... whats changed in terms of game play?