Location Notts, UK
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,470
[1.73% of all post / 0.22 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: FrAgThIeF
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:37:03 PM
It's so nice to see you haven't changed darlin'! Head's got bigger, maybe your dick's gotten smaller to make up for it, but let's not go there!

Hehe, I will drop it now. I only came to say hey to Aidan and I get abuseee...meanies.

<3 and miss you all..well, most of you. Hug

Whoopwhooop <3
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:18:49 PM
Sure, a man who looks after himself and takes pride in his appearance is a good thing. Just not when it's taken too far!

But yeah, nice phone! Did you only buy it 'cause of the mirror though?...Why did I even ask such a silly question!

OH! and maybe we're not fussy, maybe you just ain't all that much of a good thing...sweetie! Love

Whoopwhooop <3
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:04:39 PM
Awwhh. Nah, I'm not really sure what happened. It can't be anything to do with knowing your pansy ass for so long though, huh babes! I mean, when your male friends, act like women..what's a girl to do! Figured I may aswell.

Rofl, you know I love ya really Wink and I'm so glad you and your phone have such a loving relationship.

Whoopwhooop <3
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:46:06 PM
Mhmm, I am a lesbian. Of course I am...girls can't be just friends can we. Same goes for you guys I guess. Go do your buttsecks thing!

Heyaa That-Man! Nuh uh, I am still alive. Missed you and teh baby lotion though! <3

Squall, hun..do you not have a date with a mirror?

Don't let me keep you!

Whoopwhooop <3
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:29:57 PM
Heyyy Aidan!

I wanted to post to say hello..'cause I'm cool like that. (Shush Dave)

I'll dissapear again now! ^^

Much luff for you bothh! <3...and pl0x's for you Dave. (Alot more love for my sugar muffin though! She should be here.)

Love

Whoopwhooop <3