Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,148
[1.35% of all post / 0.17 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Im back
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:57:21 PM
Welcome back Rats
you already know Squall has been banned
and There is a VCO server for Ankeborgs which is pretty inactive.

I'm doing RPG TV again i update the content on it about once a month except that this month is an exception cause i am too busy to make and gather content this month.
and I am also doing Retroplay the portable gaming system on a USB drive

Thats about it not much has happened unfortunately.

Quote from Futurama:When you do things right they won't be sure you'v done anything at all
Topic: Holy shyt, Karls back
Posted: Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:01:34 PM
Hey Karl welcome back.
Ankeborg doesn't have any active games except for GTA 4 on Xbox 360 or PS3.
There is now a radio station called Algorhythm Radio where some of the members of the community do radio shows including the rock show i do myself and a show the station manager Deceifer(Seifer) does called Drive time where he takes requests from people and plays them on the air and more.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that there is now a Nintendo section under Other games.

Quote from Futurama:When you do things right they won't be sure you'v done anything at all
Topic: Hey
Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:09:57 PM
Welcome, I think I may remember you back in SA-MP days

Topic: =RiSiCO HeRe=
Posted: Friday, March 07, 2008 10:58:19 PM
Welcome to Ankeborg Risico, Ankeborg is a fun place

Topic: Thee Stolen Kiss
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:22:45 PM
Wow this topic just started today and its already 5 pages long. I read the first two pages as I think 5 pages is a lot to read.

Welcome to the Community, as you said that you already know Hunti through Seifer i am going to say that this communitys needed a girl because i was starting to get board of everyone being male in this community.

Topic: Hey Guys...
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2008 7:53:29 PM
Welcome back Dr.Kaze

Topic: hai gaiz lulz
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:25:06 PM
Welcome back Feron

Topic: Torreno's back.
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2007 1:54:07 AM
Welcome back

Topic: [SCO]Dave
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2007 12:39:26 AM
Welcome Dave

Topic: Noooooooooooooob!!!!
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:28:39 PM
Welcome back DJ, what ever happend to Ankeborg Idol 2? if you have it made could you sell or send it to me.